Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Friday, September 9, 2016


Once again, I have found another amazing gay performer that doesn't get the attention that he deserves.

I'd like to introduce you to the great Canadian country singer, Drake Jensen!

I was looking for material for another week's gay music weekend post - already had tomorrow's in the can over three weeks ago, but I can't let this discovery go without significant promotion here.   So I have moved that ready-to-go music video weekend presentation to another week and have replaced it one featuring Drake Jensen.   Openly gay.  Proud.   And extremely talented.

I love country music.   To say that country music is filled with straight performers is like saying the NBA is chalk full of black players.   Duh.

But when I stumbled across Drake Jensen, I didn't at the time know he was gay other than one of those youtube recommendations was there and he was pictured.   I figured he was straight and almost bypassed him.   And to make sure that he was gay, I did some research and discovered that he had come out in 2012 and was also Canadian (I do love me some gay canadians!  wink wink!)

If you like Country Music you will fall for this lovable bear!




Video mentions one of Drake's videos - featuring his husband - that will be part of the special presentation coming up tomorrow morning!

Below is a music video from Rupaul's "Drag Race" Season Four with a spoof of "Stand By Your Man"



Below is a preview of his brand new single that has captivated me and will be featured on his special music video presentation tomorrow morning at 1:30 a.m.


Featured Artist
Music Video Weekend, tomorrow at 1:30 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment