Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Friday, January 20, 2017

Snowflake Protests

I applaud those who want to protest in peace and to protest within the limits of the law.   Snowflakes can whine and moan and protest all they want; that won't change jack.

But if any of these snowflakes dare impede anything then I want the police to exercise all due force to arrest and then to prosecute these slimeballs.   I want these rabid dogs put down if they dare step in front of the parade or in any way threaten the life of our President.

And I wouldn't shed a tear if any of these asswipes were run over by violating the law and entering protected space.

Protest all you want.

Impede and donate your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment