Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I believe that MULTINATIONAL companies have no allegiance to America - they shouldn't - they are multi-jurisdictional in their nature.

But when one of those companies fires Americans to make room for lower priced Indian cow-humpers, I have a real problem.

And that is what McDonald's just did -70 white collar, qualified Americans were fired so that alien Indians could take the jobs at a lower pay rate.

How disgusting!

This is not the same as Ford moving small car production to Mexico - you see - Ford is replacing the small cars with new smaller trucks - so no one loses a single job (Trump, become informed you moron!).

No more Big Macks or Fries for me.

They fired 70 American and I fired McDonald's.

Do the same.   Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment