Face it, our children are as lacking in critical thinking and the ability to do research to find answers on their own without some leftist pig teach or professor telling them dishonest things and passing them off as facts.
It is with this light that I shed a profound and troubling rise of leftist-state-sponsored-propaganda that is now being passed off as the television and social media - the alphabet networks and social networking sites.
With the wikileaks releases (we are on round 12) leaking Hillary's campaign documents, her campaign managers tens of thousands of emails, and the Democrap National Committee servers, we now know as fact that there is no impartial news media in the United States.
Fox News and the bulk of talk radio is controlled by the right - but not controlled by the Republican party.
Every other network and every social media website and service is one with the Democrat party - there is no separation between the party and media.
This presents a problem.
It is in violation of the "Journalist's Creed" - something that people who graduate from journalism schools are made to uphold in theory and in practice; as the Hippocratic oath binds the doctor to "do no harm", the Journalist's creed obligates the journalist to:
I believe in the profession of journalism.
I believe that the public journal is a public trust; that all connected with it are, to the full measure of their responsibility, trustees for the public; that acceptance of a lesser service than the public service is betrayal of this trust.
I believe that clear thinking and clear statement, accuracy and fairness are fundamental to good journalism.
I believe that a journalist should write only what he holds in his heart to be true.
I believe that suppression of the news, for any consideration other than the welfare of society, is indefensible.
I believe that no one should write as a journalist what he would not say as a gentleman; that bribery by one’s own pocketbook is as much to be avoided as bribery by the pocketbook of another; that individual responsibility may not be escaped by pleading another’s instructions or another’s dividends.
I believe that advertising, news and editorial columns should alike serve the best interests of readers; that a single standard of helpful truth and cleanness should prevail for all; that the supreme test of good journalism is the measure of its public service.
I believe that the journalism which succeeds best — and best deserves success — fears God and honors Man; is stoutly independent, unmoved by pride of opinion or greed of power, constructive, tolerant but never careless, self-controlled, patient, always respectful of its readers but always unafraid, is quickly indignant at injustice; is unswayed by the appeal of privilege or the clamor of the mob; seeks to give every man a chance and, as far as law and honest wage and recognition of human brotherhood can make it so, an equal chance; is profoundly patriotic while sincerely promoting international good will and cementing world-comradeship; is a journalism of humanity, of and for today’s world.
It is quite possible in this new world of corruption, in the post JFK world of American politics, that schools of journalism no longer team the Journalist's Creed. I say this because in today's America, we are not told the truth - there is no obligation for our media, news, and social, to point out what conflicts with the beliefs of our leftist media who contribute millions of dollars to the Democrat party and who have sold their souls to that without any sense of fairness or honesty.
As a Libertarian, I loathe those who are liars. I see the Democrat party and its followers and voters as the greatest threat to our individual liberty and the security of this nation. You see, the overt actions of the left are anti-thetical to our Constitution - leftists by their practice defile the document by seizing power for the Federal Government that was never granted to that entity. While it is almost a nirvana to talk about the Constitution, the left knows that a free people, a collection of fifty distinct and viable states is a threat to their power. The founding document does skew the power balance to the states as an intentional field of 50 gardens - 50 petri dishes - where ideas are tried and sometimes fail - where people are free to choose to live in the form of government and ideals of their choosing, but they have no right to demand that the Federal Government to transform a state into one like another; for it is the obligation of that state's people to choose what they want and how they want it; it is not up to leftists in Congress or at the Presidential level to sweep from states that which the people have chosen as their purpose and way of life.
I have long held here that the left is the greatest threat to true liberty and individual rights since these miscreants want to transfer to groups of people and to remove from us and individuals. The recent uprising by blacks, fueled by George Soro's money and through the continued exploitation of blacks for political power for the Democrats seeks to make whites to pay for fictional crimes against blacks - and yes, there are fictional crimes that have no basis in fact - the police are no more likely to kill a black person than a white one - that black on black crime is swept under the rug - and that failures of blacks to overcome their now-accepted-social roles of impregnating multiple women, sitting back waiting for someone to promote them without doing the work, or for choosing the wrong professions because that would make them "too white".
We know now that Google and Facebook are in bed with the Democrats - and promoting Hillary while doing all they can to damage Trump. This is simply a fact if you have read the released emails over the past two weeks. We know that ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, and CNBC are up to their hairlines in advancing the Hillary cause at the expense of fabricating items on Trump. It is so bad now that you'd be hard pressed to know the depth of Hillary's frail health, her participation in the war on Bill's women, and that her participation in the State Department was to enrich the Clinton family - and to give Chessie Clinton jobs she never was qualified for. And we know now that Hillary's speeches to Wall Street were two-faced - not in quoting Lincoln, but in actual practice - telling the big wigs on Wall Street one thing while she was saying the direct opposite to the public.
There is one cure to bring back a free estate of journalism: public hangings of all who violated their creed and who advanced the most dishonest candidate to ever run for office and to hide her flaws.
To cure this situation, we must enact sweeping journalism disclosure information that is to appear on anything that is proported to be a news item; editorials and commentaries will need to be labeled as "opinion pieces" and are not subject to tough disclosure.
The following are my proposed disclosure laws for news content reporting on politics:
- Every journalist will be required to file a form every December 31st that discloses all campaign contributions they have made in that calendar year at all levels of campaigns;
- Every contribution that they have made to political organizations or causes that advance national agenda like climate change, women's, gay, gender-speculation, illegal immigration, or other such groups which advocate for a change at the national level;
- No such disclosures will be made from point two to state and local races unless any of the national groups lobby in state legislation and then the journalist will be required to file all contributions to those agencies.
- All voting life time voting records for all journalists on the national and state level (not local) shall be required to be accessible through a link on a website at the place of the journalists' employment - readily available for anyone to view with ease.
- Violations of these provisions shall result in fines not to less than $100k for each count and no less than 10 years in jail for each count.
- Violations that exceed five in a lifetime of the journalist shall revoke their ability to be hired as a journalist; they will be fully able to act as a commentator since that is the job they've proved that they are truly doing.
- It shall be unlawful at the highest level for any journalist to report on a candidate in which they have given campaign contributions during that election cycle. Past elections will not have an impact, but contributing to a current candidate is proof of hypocrasy and a conflict of interest. Having violated this provision, the journalist will be barred for life being employed as a journalist and will be forced to forever disclose they are a commentator and that they are not reporting the news. If someone is caught having reported the news without disclosing they are banned from doing so, and without disclosing they are a commentator, then they shall be hanged in public.
- Blogs, newsletters, and websites that report news articles and comment on them shall not be bound to any standard as long as their blog et al discloses that they are opinion sites, not doing journalism, and have no point of generating the new story.
- All polls and polling companies will be forced to disclose any contact with campaigns and all of those responsible for the generation of the poll results shall be compelled to report their lifetime voting record and any contributions made during their lifetimes and that they shall also be barred from making any campaign contributions in a current election cycle.
- Flagrant violations of these terms shall result in execution by public hanging.