Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thunderview News - thunderview.blogspot.com

I had to hold my nose and to calm my stomach.   After my history with HMJohn, I try as best as I can to miss him at every pass.    But like viewing a nice and juicy car crash, one can't help but check in every now and then to at least get a good laugh.

So what happened during this last hour, er, 49 minutes and 33 seconds?    

Anything important?

Well, when you watch HMJohn on cam, you feel like you've had deja vu all over again or you've never quite left the Star Trek Next Generation episode where the two Enterprises repeat their ruin over and over again.   

Five minutes of content spread over 49 minutes and 33 seconds.

And there was an announcement of a Founder's Meeting this Sunday - you have our focking email addresses yet you don't have the respect for us to send us this news?   Some of us have a real life!

The highlights from this show were in no particular order (my snide remarks in parentheses):
  • John's new glasses
  • Talk about dead bodies and cutting them up
  • Two strikes (yeah, penalize them when you don't even have a schedule posted)
  • Taylor's one hour show
  • Alan needs to wear his seatbelt.
  • Kelan and Austin
  • The new portal is coming - (oh joy)
  • Geckos so bright green and red and noises
  • I'm the boss - no need to be on time
  • Jonah's ride
  •  Twitter, messenger, (and useless other tools)
  • "And..." gawd is that irritating
  • "Ummm..." vocabulary change as irritating
  • Scheduling - we've tried lots of things (Leo handled it)
  • Wally is a character
  • HM John Gay Talk Show back in the early 90's "Dialogue"
  • Blip should be a Founder?   (Maybe he can pay AND vote too!)
  • Cam Freezes (You mean they still happen after Leo is gone?)
  • Is it a "high or low bar" (there are bars there?  who knew)
  • Auto Focus (yeah, that's a big issue when the schedule is empty)
  • The guys need to text me when they start their shifts (!)
  • How can I fix a problem if I don't know it?
  • It's not always my fault
  • Audio problems (adjust your focking volume for pete's sake)
  • Two Strike Rule (again - good lawd)
  • Liam due to be here soon
  • Founder's Meeting this Sunday - (pathetic way of telling us)
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment