Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Thunderview News - thunderview.blogspot.com

This Blog Continues To Change

This blog will continue to evolve over time as it seeks to distance itself from a website that I used to love and respect.   As you are likely noticing, there has been a change already with regard to content that is being removed.   I am doing this voluntarily, but doing so with extreme prejudice and contempt toward this website because of the way it has treated other bloggers that were instrumental in informing members of that site about what was really happening.   As that website is now throwing virtual temper tantrums with increasingly vindictiveness, I am not going to do one thing to promote it in a positive light.   Unfortunately this means that former members and employees of that site have to pay the price of being denied positive content, but there is no amount of money that could be paid to me to promote that site.

Anyone who misses the proud Hall of Fame or Videos or Graphics that I used to do only have the owner of that site to blame for the content no longer being available.   I am not going to be threatened into compliance.  I've had enough of their shit.   It is unfortunate that others are paying a price higher than I have to date.   I am making this move in solidarity with them and in complete contempt and disrespect to the site which will not be named.

No comments:

Post a Comment