|
The
Finals Show Switcharoo
How
to screw with your ratings by moving your most important
show
Of
all the dumbest moves that you can make with your
supposedly most important show.
Move
the competition night to an earlier night!
I
don't watch that much "network" television
these days having cut my cable and watching dvd box sets
or downloading videos from itunes for series shows.
So
when American Idol decided to move its finals
performance show to a night before it normally does, I
was, well... miffed and surprised. Had
I not turned on the television to check out a new over
the air television antenna that I had installed, I would
not have noticed that American Idol was even on - the
channel on the television just happened to be on FOX and
I caught Big and Greasy's last
performance. Well, at least I didn't
have to see that piece of shit Jena (affectionately
called Mothra or the nose).
So
now I am watching this show on youtube not having known
what the performances were like (except for Big and
Greasy's final). I haven't read
anything about the show from last night so I will
approach this as if I am virginal.
American
Idol deserves these two - a horrific singer in Big and
Greasy who has a limited appeal - and that witch cunt
hag of Jena who is so limited in her range and vocal
ability. The real question is going to be if
there are enough blind male voters who will vote for her
or if there are enough viewers on acid to vote for Big
and Greasy. Those with working ears will be
like conservative voters taking a look at Mitt Romney
and saying "no way in hell".
What
has become obvious watching the first two rounds is that
American Idol has decided they want the cunt to win -
this is a total setup - a con job - just like X-Factor
pre-ordained the talentless duo to win and then pandered
to hispanics, American Idol has sold out crafting this
show to favor the cunt and to minimize the actual
performer in Big and Greasy. Absolutely
disgusting.
Based
on how this show was set up, the cunt will win and it
was not based on anything she did tonight - it was how
the producers sacked Big and Greasy with
limitations. This also reminds me of another
X-Factor when the trash was taken out and the hispanic
chick was brought back from the dead to
win. These shows are rigged and
biased. Tonight American Idol is so
blatantly sandbagged in favor of the cunt. |
No comments:
Post a Comment