Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Friday, August 15, 2014


I guess it is acceptable that you can be a DA arrested for drunk driving if you are a leftist, but dare to demand the bitch be thrown out of a job and to threaten defunding her office is illegal.  Read this here - and if you live in Texas, please feel free to comment to provide the rest of the story that may have been left out of the NBC report I am including.    And I know Austin is the hub of the leftist thought in Texas and that these charges stem from someone with their nose out of joint trying to score cheap political points.     And it is no secret the Democrats are waging war for Texas.  Quite simply put - if Democrats control Texas, there is no way a Republican will ever be elected President.

Drunk Democrat DA on her arrest night.
Update: 8:30 p.m.   More to the story - not only was the Democrat ARRESTED for DUI, she was CONVICTED!    From the AP, "A special prosecutor spent months calling witnesses and presenting evidence that Perry broke the law when he promised publicly to nix $7.5 million over two years for the public integrity unit run by the office of Travis County Democratic District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg. Lehmberg was convicted of drunken driving, but refused Perry's calls to resign."


No comments:

Post a Comment