From time to time, this blog has been updated in appearance and in features added or upgraded.
I wanted to keep you posted on what has changed recently.
HEADER/MASTHEAD
Where possible, I am celebrating gay athletes who have not used their "out" status to advance a sinking career or to obtain something they would not have otherwise earned by exploiting their homosexuality. The background graphics will change as time permits and there is no set update schedule for this.
I've also updated my blogazine's logo.
SUBJECT/LABELS
There used to be a LONG list of subjects that are covered in this blogazine - this has been REPLACED with a pull down menu on the right column. Just select from the pull down menu and you'll also see the number of related items next to the subject.
PAGATION/HOW PAGE CONTENT IS POSTED
I used to have the blog set to a specific number of posts per page - this was necessary to fill the page as the long list of subjects (see above) took up considerable page scroll space. Now that I've switched to a more compact way to present the subjects, there is no longer any need for set number of posts.
I've gone to a page for each day. Typically Wed - Sunday will have the most posts due to my work schedule. This will vary due to workload.

No comments:
Post a Comment