Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Thursday, June 25, 2015

A winter's chill gripped the nation today as Obamacare, mislabeled as the "affordable care" act, was granted preservation.    America has now been reminded that in the era of King Pimple of a Man the first that words don't mean anything, laws don't mean anything, and the rule of law has been raped and murdered.

As a Libertarian, it hurts deeply that our individual liberties are being destroyed.   Whatever is said in the Constitution means jack and what isn't in the Constitution is crystal-clear and is as pure as a virgin.  

My angst at this decision is profound - with real American roots dating back to the 1680's where my ancestors fought to kick a monarch to the curb, I'm sure the graves of the brave men and women who died to thwart tyranny are like hot dog rollers at a 7-11 today.   Those brave Americans who gave their lives for freedom to save the world from dictators who killed millions in the Second World War must be vomiting.

No longer do we Americans have freedom unless we are protected classes which are allowed to rape and to defile the rest of the majority at every turn; we are compelled to purchase insurance we cannot afford and for services that we will never need by virtue of our biology is exactly the same as our male identity.  

I've chronicled numerous times that Obamacare has not been affordable for me in any way shape or form.   In just two cycles, the cost of Obamacare's lowest and most gut-wrenchingly useless plan has doubled in cost with deductibles that near 30% of my take home pay.    Add monthly premiums that would consume another 30% of my monthly take home pay, I would be reduced to living out of my car because I could not afford anything else as there would be no money left for rent or electricity, or food.   And that doesn't include the taxes I must pay.   With my employer offering insurance, there was a chance that I could have afforded insurance, but that now is no longer the case - in one year, the cost of that insurance has increased by 80% and the deductible has increased seven times over.

I recently had a medical situation, but I was prudent - I had savings that I used to take care of myself and that I caused no costs to be deferred onto others; it is odd that the leftist progressive swine that has infested our nation now to the point of destroying the host whine that the uninsured place an unfair obligation onto others - yet for me to afford insurance I would have to have a subsidy that would take money from others.    And I know that this Federal Government is no longer safe - information is hacked and the President and his minions don't give a fock.    I won't ever share my medical information with the Feds and you can throw my ass in jail because I'm not going to buy insurance as it is now offered.   I'll self insure and cover my own ass.    But I won't make you pay for it.

I'm sure King Pimple is orgasmic - the son of Satan, the anti-American swine must feel pretty damned good doing in seven years that which two Bush's, a Clinton, a Nixon, and a Carter could not do - destroy the country, make it on a track for insolvency, exacerbating racial tensions to post Reconstruction levels, and making it impossible for America that operates under a Constitution to ever come back - in short, nothing that Obama has done to destroy America can be reversed.

Our only option now is civil disobedience - avoiding supporting any mandates - saving our money - stocking up our food - buying guns and stocking up ammunition because the resolution to our country's sickness is sending more Progressive dirtbags to the eternal celestial dirtnap than they send of us.    This country will necessarily dissolve - fragmenting into the leftist swine states and with freedom loving people being the bitter clingers of a nation that was once a shining city on a hill that others wanted to emulate - but now has been reduced to a nation filled with squatters, race-baiters, mooches, and fabulously wed trojan horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment