Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Monday, August 3, 2015

Another blog and website has disappeared

I was doing some checking on my blog and I discovered that one of the old-time websites and blogs that originated during the height of cyberspace's popularity has now disappeared.

Fratland blogs and Fratland 360 were originated by a member of Cyberspace and had been a place that I had visited from time to time.

Apparently in the time of my last visit, both sites no longer exist.   I have removed the links to these defunct sites and will replace the blog side panel area with something else as my work time permits.

If PD's blog and site are in fact still in existence, please comment on this story and fill in the details so that I might promote once again.   The loss of PD's and Benjy's blogs are felt deep; I know the time and resources it takes to keep these things going, but I shall continue with mine now that I have found efficient ways to maintain it.   Depending on the week I invest 5-10 hours on the content and design for the graphics; this does not count the time to find new content which does vary as I tend to batch time to build image galleries from which to use for my posting.   Thankfully this site is set up automatically to post content three to four days ahead of time so I can work on this on my day's off and have content automatically show during busy days without my involvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment