Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Thursday, September 17, 2015

I want to preface that I have little room in my heart for the plight of any mooslim.    I've had enough of the beheadings and the mooslim religious sport of pushing gay men off buildings to last a lifetime.    In an era when the left seeks to paint all Christians as intolerant, I am invoking their level of understanding to assume that all mooslims are as I've described or weak individuals unwilling to challenge those who do.

In this story we have the sob story of 14 year old Ahmed Mohamed.   North Texas school officials were alarmed that his supposed homemade clock looked like something that looked like a bomb.

Please remember that we live in a world where leftists have sent boys home and kicked them out of school for forming something that looks like a gun with a finger.   At no time could one ever mistake a bent finger, even complete with sound effects uttered by said gun maker, as a gun.   Yet these boys, most often white and christian, have had not one invitation to the White House or been made into shining example of being misunderstood.     

We shouldn't be surprised that a mooslim who actually has something that so does not look like a clock should be treated as if he was singled out for being a mooslim.   He looks like he's Indian and current Vice President Joe Bite Me said a few years ago that he'd look like he'd be running a 7-11 for being Indian.

Now we find that King Pimple of a Man, a man whose religious affiliations have long been questioned - ranging from sitting every Sunday at the Church of Black Supremacy (where he never once inhaled a word that was uttered) to being a real mooslim whose hatred for Israel is barely masked by his desire to remain in office, has invited this young faux-bomb-maker-mooslim to the White House.   The left is falling all over this young miscreant as they always do for people who are weird, disgusting, and law-breaking.

I am not as tech savvy as this young islamic miscreant, but I do know that you can purchase whole clocks with digital or non-digital displays from Walmart and you could even build a custom case so that your clock would still look like a clock instead of a timing device inside a hinged carrying case.   There are kits to do the same.   At no time would your clock be mistaken for a bomb.    So this has me wondering why did this punk make this thing?    This is a contraption that is an unskilled collection of parts - many oversized for the application that it is said to be.   The system board is outrageous in side - at no time would a clock require that - there are other things there too that are odd - it has to be plugged in - there is some sort of transformer in there - none of which you'd need to build a clock.   This much I know.

I now demand that all children of the Christian and Jewish faith be afforded the mooslim exemption - if you are going to claim your faith and to use it as an excuse for persecution, than every child of the Christian and Jewish faith can do so as well and to escape being held accountable for their actions.    We cannot tolerate this mooslim exemption.


No comments:

Post a Comment