It hurts to hear the news about his condition - I am a big fan of his - knowing that he is now slipping out of knowing reality and being unable to communicate effectively is so sad. I wish him Godspeed in his time of decline.
From various news sources, "Country legend moved from Alzheimer's care facility
Glen Campbell's wife, Kim, says the legendary singer-songwriter returned home in late July from a Alzheimer's care facility. Campbell's wife of 33 years says the Country Music Hall of Famer has entered the sixth of the disease's seven stages, so his communication has diminished considerably, reports Rolling Stone. "He can become extremely combative if you try to redirect him to something that he doesn't want to do," she tells the Chattanooga Times. "I have a black eye right now. I know that's not him, that's not who he is; it's just the Alzheimer's.""
|
|
Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment