Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Saturday, May 21, 2016

I am here to unleash my contempt for social media.

I'm not sure why these putrid forms of miscommunication exist, but they are horrific in execution and are degrading our society.

Fakebook is a sewer of uselessness.

Oh, sure, your grandmother can post pictures - you can post pictures, but in reality nothing here is of any importance.   And when businesses use it, it is of even lower levels of usefulness.   How can you friend or like a company.   The leftist swine has told us companies are evil and aren't people and shouldn't vote.

So why are we liking them?

Twat is the worst of the worst - a festering sewer of useless 140 characters or less levels of bilge.   I think twat exists because its users can't write more than 140 characters of anything - and most certainly cannot write a paragraph and have no idea of about writing.   Period.

Those who use twat think that just because they post it that that makes them special.    That posting a twat makes what they post more important than a well-composed paragraph or two of reasoned argument.

And the most insidious of all vermin in social media is the re-twat - where lazy bastards post this as if this makes their point absolutely wonderful.   Nothing interrupts the flow of a message board worse than that of a coven of twats who are retwatting without regard to whether that twat is stank and yeasty.   Message boards are rift with the invasion of the retwatters - sports message boards are infested like a mexican border crossing under King Pimple - everywhere retwatters post shit that doesn't make any sense and never applies to what is being said - or worse - is posted well after someone else with the ability to string two sentences together has arrived at a reasoned argument well before a retwat has invaded the space.

Those who use social media are blithering pond scum - friends are the people whom you have over for dinner - not the billions and billions served at McDonald's.     I think the retwatters and their fakers are just in this to see who has the biggest peen - the numerical representation of manhood whereby your hundred thousand idiots who follow you are better than your friend's one thousand blithering idiots who follow him.

Social media has ruined our ability to communicate.   No longer can we debate in a reasoned way - offering words and pictures contrived from a worded communication as an ability to persuade.   Now we have abbreviations and smiley faces that take place of thought.   Now we have 140 character defecation that seeks to replace reason and logic - and a point to the whole thing.

There are other equally worthless social media things out there - and I am invited to join some by people I barely know.   I make sure I delete the invites and never respond.   If you don't have the balls to email me with a personal invite, I shall never consider your automatic invite to be more than you pissing on me.

I remember when MySpace was all the rage - it was the best thing ever until fakebook and its band of putrid leftist pigs took the digital world by storm.   Now we find that fakebook only selects leftist positive news on its feed - and the idiots who use fakebook think that this is all the news worth consuming.    Idiots.   Schmucks.   That rich Fuckerburger is trying to say that the news is not prescreened but that is like saying leftist non-profits are investigated at the same number and level at the IRS as those organizations that actually say they love America. 

And yes, I am going to say that if you spend more than 2 minutes on social media in a day that you are retarded and are barely functioning above a brain stem level of existence.    You cannot justify any of this shit as being good.   You don't give a shit about your thousands of friends other than their numerical impact on your weak ego.




No comments:

Post a Comment