I'll admit. I've never been comfortable with the concept of what is called "Transgendered".
I was a silent doubter. I had no dog in the hunt. If you are a guy and you think you are a girl, I don't give a flying monkey's ass what you do with your life.
I'm a Libertarian. I don't want to impede your pursuit of happiness. Nor do I want to impede your stupidity to botch your life all to hell if you make a mistake.
Your life is yours.
What has happened during the reign of Terror on the Constitution by King Pimple of a Man is that he has intentionally adopted positions, and his party has enabled him and exploited those positions, to drive a wedge through America to fragment us into factions.
I was a sideline supporter of black rights against prejudice. I know that prejudice exists. And I know that white people aren't the only ones who are bigots. But I had no reason to tip one way or the other. That is until the biggest race-baiter in history became President. He sees things in a distinct racist perspective and that is insulting.
Now I don't care if there is racism. I don't respect black lives matter. I personally will stand and tell racist blacks to go to hell. I've had it with your perpetual sense of being a victim.
And so now I'm swinging toward an inflexible position on the transgendered.
I have even adopted a position on your self-victimization - you are "gender-speculators".
Yes, many boys think they are girls and the flip is true.
But that is YOUR problem.
I look at your situation like this - if you really think you are a chick and you have a dick, then go ahead and take care of your situation if you are an adult. As far as I'm concerned, no one under 18 deserves the time of day in their pain. You are a child - children don't know jack - and when you reach 18 you can ruin your life by being a porn star or a chick when you were born with a dick. I don't care.
We have this notion of cross-dressers - known as transvestites - and these are weirdos who get off dressing as one thing while being the others. These people are part time gender-speculators. There is no doubt that because they look like one thing and are totally something else underneath, that there is no difference between them and the wonderful "transgendered". These cross-dressers are simply temporary "gender-speculators" and they are impossible to tell from full-time "gender-speculators". Now I know the full-time ones will whine, bitch, and moan that they are different from the part-time ones, but when a man is dressed like a lady, the concept is clear - this is being nothing but a woman in intent. And since we are not having "intent" factored into the any Presidential actions. We are told because they look like a duck and quack like a duck, it doesn't matter if they are a frog. And we don't even have a means to prevent those who are identifying themselves for five minutes as a woman from being blocked in rest and locker room access because they aren't 24/7/365 vagina owner wannabees.
This makes a huge difference to me - part-time v. full-time identifiers.
Part-time identifiers are also the most likely to be dark and sinister in their motives. Full-time identifiers are what they are - their crime is to fashion themselves into the opposite sex based upon some notion that they are what they want to be. But these people are committed to going the whole mile when it comes to changing their identity. Full-timers are likely to commit all the way - to live their entire lives as that which they have a hair up their ass to be. And that is great. That is their right. And we shouldn't be any part of it.
The part-timers are the ones that are scary. If a real man who choose to dress like a woman has a hair up his ass to seek out little chicks, then we cannot bar him from dressing up as a chick, using a rest or locker room and going after our sisters or daughters. The full-timers have no inserted their selfish asses into a situation where we cannot draw a distinction between the good and the bad gender-speculators like we used to. I know it is not fair to bar those seeking the permanent solution to their gender-fubar, but we have reasons to draw distinctions.
That is also not to say that men dressed as men won't seek out boys in the men's room - but I can guarantee you that should a gay pervert decide to try something on a boy in a male room, that pervert will be dead in two flashes of an eye. And that is why we have to have boundaries. And these gender boundaries do not ever preclude a man who thinks he is a woman from using any restroom. Since the man who thinks he is a woman still has a peen, he is still a man. And it is of no consequence to any of us that this man who thinks he is a woman feels uncomfortable dressed as a woman going into a men's room. Believe me, we will all feel uncomfortable should that happen.
Yet, the selfish full-time gender-speculators want to shift their discomfort to us in an institutionalized form. We'll have women who think they have a dick, but don't, coming into our rest and locker rooms and getting to have access to men where they should have no right to have. And imagine a full-time gender speculator who hasn't undergone gender change being in a women's locker room and in the shower with tits and a set of man parts. He to she will be comfortable but everyone else will be weirded out.
And then there is the case of people born with both parts - and these are the unfortunate and innocent parties here. They don't do anything to cause their conflict. They are unfortunately born both ways and the gender-speculators make this an impossible case. The truly innocent are being hurt by the selfishness of those who haven't gone through the change but are or aren't what they say they are.
The solution to this problem is to (1) deny any federal rights to gender-speculators above that what is currently held - if you have a dick, you are a man, and you use the men's rooms. If you have a vagina, that makes you a woman, and you are to use the women's rooms. This is fair. This is equal. And this is for the greater good - not for a 99:1 exchange in who experiences discomfort.
Now I do believe that we should have a third bathroom for anyone to use. If you enter this room, it is understood that what you'll find inside bends genders. The people born with both sets of parts will be able to go there, the part-time gender-speculators will go there and will find a common brother-sister with the full-time pre-ops. In the situation of a mother having to take her son to a restroom, he would be permitted in the women's room since there is no sexual threshold triggered; a boy who is uncomfortable in a women's room with his mom would have his mom stand outside of a men's room until her son comes out. Single-mothers would have to decide what is best for her normal child.
Or, as I have stated earlier this week, that we simply abolish all gender-based distinctions and that would also require that all laws protecting women as being different from men would have to be abolished and everyone would go into one restroom and let the chips fall where they may!
But we cannot tolerate gender-speculators to dictate a change in policy just to suit them and them only. It makes no sense to pander to such an insignificant group while making the rest of us uncomfortable. But this would not satisfy the leftist pigs who seek to divide the nation so that there is no one left to defend decency and common sense.

No comments:
Post a Comment