My feelings on gender-speculators has not changed and will not be changed.
You are selfish people.
But I recognize that we should not ever cave into such a small portion of the population by allowing them special privileges based solely on their misguided sense of what they are.
In fact, I would contend that there is no difference between a gender-speculator and a cross dresser except for the cross dresser does not want to lop off their peen.
If we pander to the gender-speculators who have not also lopped off their equipment, how can we discriminate against cross dressers? I would contend there is a larger number of cross dressers than gender-speculators. Why shouldn't we let cross dressers use a female rest room or change in a female lockerroom? Are we to discriminate against them because their identification is only part-time and not on a permanent basis?
I thus feel like we should just call the bluff of the selfish gender-speculators and end this discussion right now.
Force everyone to use the same rest room or locker room. No more gender distinctions. Mandate that only one bathroom be provided and everyone of every focking weird ilk and fetish should be compelled to do their business with everyone present. Let's just make everyone uncomfortable - remove all the stall doors and walls - put all the toilets in a row without separators and have the male urinals turned so that it faces the unstalled toilets. If everyone is nothing these days, let's just make the whole affair so uncomfortable so that the entire population can feel the false sense of uncomfort that .1% of the population imposes upon themselves!
I know that some people do have identity issues - likely because they are still living past live genders in their new life bodies, but I don't feel that we should make policy decisions on the inner processes of people who have not committed to a gender in its entirety. If you are so unsure that you can't just lob off your peen, then you have no say on what rest room you should use. There are males and females and people born with both - and those people are the only ones who should get to choose which room they use. They can't help themselves. They didn't fock up their own lives. They aren't weird.

No comments:
Post a Comment