Enough is enough.
I wash my hands of any concern about the perpetual state of victimhood that black people utilize to force their sense of entitlement on the rest of America. And I'm sick of being blamed for black indignation because I was born white.
I wash my hands of any concern about the perpetual state of victimhood that black people utilize to force their sense of entitlement on the rest of America. And I'm sick of being blamed for black indignation because I was born white.
Dear Black America,
When I was growing up, I saw firsthand the horrible situations that you faced. I was barely six when the race riots in 1968 happened and fully understand that racism you faced.
The racism you faced.
You don't face racism anymore.
You are nose-out-of-jointers who feel entitled to being treated as perpetual victims of slave owners from the 1800's.
Well, shove it.
I've had it.
I don't care about your deaths or your cause anymore. I don't think you face racism at all. I think you've been pandered to and been told because you are black you are victims.
But you are the reason you are victims.
First, ditch the odd black names that you pick by adding an apostrophe and something like La'Quesha. Perhaps you think this is cute to create names that can't be pronounced or because you are too stupid to spell a name properly. I know that is too white to expect and by questioning your naming scam game, I'm a racist. Well, fock you. Somebody needs to tell you that you are stigmatizing your broods when you give them names that can only be from a black family.
Second, you black people need to get off your high horses and start demanding that your children be more than athletic supporter wearers for the rest of their lives. It is time that you start telling your boys that they can be somebody and it is time for you rabbit-like-breeding black women to start showing some commonsense and to start only humping the man you are going to marry or have married. You cannot be taken seriously when you play Black Russian Roulette with 20 peens in a year. You are the reason your children become nobodies. You are the reason your children are as stupid as a box of unopened condoms. I'm sorry, but you need to demand that your black sons eschew treating black skanks like they are semen receptacles. It is time your young sons grow up to be asperational to study and to become professionals in something other than the NBA or the NFL - places where you are disproportionately over-represented while you whine about racism elsewhere. It is time that you demand that your daughters learn some dignity and dress like they are somebody other than hookers and hoes. And it is time that your daughters learn that sex is not a recreational sport and something that measures scores by the dozens of deposits of semen they receive by age 16.
Third, I'm so sick of you and your ilk thinking that white people have a privilege by virtue of my birth. As a pink skin, I can truthfully say that nothing I have done in my life has been given to me because I'm white. I've had to got through promotion interviews just like everyone else to advance. I've had to earn a college degree by attending classes and didn't get a free education because I'm a black man who can play sports. I had to work several jobs and managed to get a degree with a 3.75 average and had two majors, was captain of my debate team where I was on the road 10 weekends a year, and then I worked 30-35 hours per week to pay my way through school. If you as a black person share my work ethic, I love you. If you are the multitude of self-righteous black assholes who think you are owed this and that, fock you!
I'm so sick of this racist monologue that is going on where only black men are being killed by the police. You assholes make it seem like ONLY black men are being killed by police, but you are not. The press doesn't report the white young men gunned down in drug deals and other violent situations. This is not conducive to the leftist swine narrative that only blacks are victims of the police.
And none of your black racists have any answer for why black young men kill each other; you black assholes don't dare touch that because it would expose a huge failure in your lives - you mooches - you reckless reproductive jerks who can't control your urges and then produce more and more black males who have no ambition other than to be rap artists, NFL and NBA players, or to sell lots of drugs to lots of other black young men. Until you assholes start pointing fingers at your own focked up lives, don't you dare point your fingers at us crackers who haven't done jack to you and who now give up giving you the time of day or caring about your sorry black lives. It is time for you bitches to start showing you are adults. I'm not giving you the time of day anymore - not worried about the police killing your black sons who commit crimes and end up dead, dead, dead.
Instead of advocating that the Federal Government should tell the police how to act, I want Federal legislation that requires a one week trial for anyone who kills a police officer, and upon conviction, that worthless police killer is fed to (1) sharks (2) a chipper shredder, or (3) is dropped into a tank filled with venomous snakes and left to die. The choice will be yours, but it is now time that killing the police be removed from racist blacks and you start paying the price for your institutionalized racism and self-pity party.
I know this won't penetrate the thick skulls of those who bear the main burden to their community's failures, but I can wash my pink hands from giving a flying fock about your black lives and your sense of perpetual entitlement and victimhood. You pissed in your own bed. Now enjoy it.

No comments:
Post a Comment