Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I want to address those people who call themselves Republicans who are whining about Donald Trump being the nominee for the party.

Either you are a Republican and you stand by your man, or you should resign from the party and you should go kiss the yeasty snatch of the candidate who will profit from your tantrums.

I sit here dumbfounded.   As a Libertarian, I am having issues with my candidate who has adopted a repugnant position on immigration.   A position that violates my number one voting issue in this election - that no illegal alien should be permitted refuge in this country and should be made to feel so unwanted that they'll self deport - or we use the force of our government to hunt down every invader and to act without any compassion for those who put themselves above our laws and whose presence here is not guaranteed by any right under our Constitution.

I can thus relate with the notion of having second thoughts with my party.

But I have to take issue with the Bush family and the asshole Governor Skidmarks from Ohio and now Theodore Cruz.   If you call yourself a Republican and take Republican dollars to win your elections, you best say you support your candidate or you should be removed from all support of that party.

The problem here is that the Never Trumpers are some of the most disgusting humans to ever live.   These are the members of the institutions of our government that ignore the voters' wishes and then promise to us again they'll listen next time if we elect them.

Of course the Democrats are too far gone to be saved.   This party died the moment JFK took his last breath.   Today's Democrats aren't Democrats.   They are socialists, Progressives, and Communists and their very beliefs make them instant enemies of our founding document for their very actions rape and defile the document each minute they consume oxygen.

But I'm so pissed with Ted Cruz - I supported this jackass in the primaries because he believed in the Constitution.   But when it came for him as a Republican to stand up and to back the winner and to uphold his promise to support the nominee, he proved his word is shit and he's a disgusting human being.   I hope this jerk loses his re-election in 2018 and he'll never get a kind word for me.

And to the Bush's et al who didn't even bother to show up for this convention - if you are such weak candy ass babies that you can't man up because your asses were kicked all over the country, then you best not seek good favor from President Trump.   Should Kankles the Klown become the liar in chief, you will be held accountable for allowing her to win the office because you put your own feelings ahead of your party and your country.

As I, as a private citizen who is not bound by a promise to support a party's nominee nor am I bound by receiving party funds, I must now decide who is the best alternative to the most dishonest person to ever run for this office, Hillary Clinton.   

It will likely come down to the moment I enter the voting booth - use Trump to block or vote for Gary Johnson, Libertarian candidate who violates my most precious belief in national sovereignty and borders and contempt for the lives of those who cross our border without authorization.

And now there are a whole host of Republicans who I hold in personal contempt because they failed to uphold their pledge to support the nominee and for being so caught up in keeping their power that they would allow Hillary Clinton to win an election.

No comments:

Post a Comment