|
|
Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu
Saturday, August 6, 2016
Updated 3:48 p.m., Saturday, August 6, 2016
I have noted I won't watch the games but if I see something in a news article that catches my eye, I shall report on it.
Apparently there was quite a sight to behold as a Tongan Flag Bearer was shirtless and well oiled. I am posting the video of this delicious hunk even as I am fighting my legs from springing upwards waiting for him to plant his flag pole inside me.....
And the way he moves his eyebrows.... (pounding on the desk baying at the moon!) That smile!
Updated 11:55 pm, Friday, August 5, 2016
Reports are now coming in that NBC has interrupted commercials long enough to show some of the opening ceremonies. There were no less than six commercials in the first 39 minutes. Developing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment