Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Friday, April 14, 2017

I don't watch the "Today Show" very often - almost always my viewing of this rancid show occurs by complete accident, but I was left with a profound visual image that I shan't ever remove from my mind.

Not because I was mesmerized by male beauty; not because I was captivated by a surprise performance by a musical act that I love; but rather, I had a near "snow blindness" moment when my eyes took in the visual disaster that is known as "Hoda Kotb".

I must say there is perhaps no female (she is female, right?) that has had more ugliness corrective actions taken to make her look almost human than this witch, Hoda Kotb.

At first I thought she was a joke - you know - someone dressed up in a costume.

I was so wrong - this is her real face (likely covered by tons of makeup).

She is damned ugly - a face fit for radio - but one who should never be seen by millions.

And the worst part is she offers nothing - she is like the air whipped into cheap ice cream to make it appear like a full 1.5 quart container.

This cow is worse than Kathy Lee Gifford (the mother of the infamous Cody Cody Cody Cody); she is worse than that witch that appeared next to Regis.    She is worse than Barbara Lockjaw (ABC psuedo-news-witch).

This woman is as nasty and disgusting to look at - her face continues down to her nasty snatch infested, boob adorned body - and I am being kind. 

I can't imagine her being humped - what desperate man would use her as a semen receptacle?

We've had another example of desperate men having to settle for cows and other near-mammal like women in order to get lucky - look at Chessie Clinton - that wide mouthed eyesore cannot be a joy to be seen with her clothes off and her snatch spread open like her mouth.

I think I just threw up a little.

Just imagine Hoda on a bed completely nude and without her tons of makeup.

Now tell me you didn't just puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment