Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

I'm not stupid.
"America's Got Talent" pulls a fast one.

Here I am watching the third installment of the "Judges Cut" on "America's Got Talent" and I noticed a new guest judge in the rotating fifth seat of the judges' panel.

To me, something was odd about this "chick".   My ears first perked up - this sounded a lot like a drag queen - a very swishy gay man dressed up as a chick - but she wasn't at all pretty - she looked like a man dressed up as a woman.   The mannerisms were off - again - acting like a gay man.   I swear I was checking to see if he had an Adam's Apple.    I couldn't take her voice.   I don't like swishy gay men's voices at all - they are irritating and grating.

The more I saw of "it" and the more I heard of "it", I just knew this was one of those fake females that have come out of the woodwork and who are shoved in our faces like a big set of sagging boobs hanging out of a dress.

I was curious who the fuck this thing was (not sure if it was a very manly woman - a lipstick lesbian even - or if this was a drag queen - or if this was a black version of Chlamydia Kardashian Jenner) so I did a Bing search about Laverne Cox and sure as hell I was right!    This was a gender speculator who is a fake woman!    My senses did not lie to me at all.   I smelled a fake.  I heard a fake.  I saw a fake.   And once again, draq queens would have been beautiful - this was a very lazy attempt to pull off a man in woman's clothes but this thing had big ass nasty boobs to go along with its gay man's voice!    I wanted to barf.

Of course Laverne is now an advocate for fake people, gender speculators, and apparently is on some show about Orange on Netflix that is not about Agent Orange or Donald Trump.    This cow is really horrific on all levels and is rubbing our noses in its gender speculation.    And to make matters worse, this is one of those gender speculators which seeks to punish normal people for not getting with the program and just accepting fake people as the real people they want to be (even as the fake people are running from the realness they were born with).

While I have enjoyed "America's Got Talent" for the most part this year, I have to lambast them for bringing out fake people to put on as judges.    To me this reminds me of my mother trying to pretend that the shitty deer meat she had ground up and put into spaghetti sauce was hamburger even as the top of my mouth did not lie to me and I could tell it was fake hamburger and it ruined spaghetti for me for years afterwards.

To you gender speculators whom I hold in very low regard, get this through your fucking heads, you can fuck up your own life, but don't demand I like or respect you or your choice.    Stay away from me and hide yourselves or just disappear into the woodwork from where you came.   And if you must escape the shadows, at least look like the gender you are pretending to be with your hormone treatment and your penis amputations.    The more you come out, the more I loathe the ground you slime like a slug.   Despite all your spin, you will never be a woman - all you can do is to take your so-called natural mistake and to frost the mistake - you'll always look and sound fake - and you'll just be living a nightmare instead of dealing with your real gender with which you are born.  I'd have more respect for you if you stayed a man and just did drag.    But don't think for a minute you are a woman.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment