With all of the one-sided coverage of the Charlottesville, Virginia situation, I was curious as to what exactly these Confederate monuments and statues have done to black people.
I mean, seriously, the way we are told the story, these statues animate and eat black babies and rape black women and arrest black men while we are not looking.
In essence, these statues are bronze vampires that prey only on black people.
Since I'm inquisitive and the media only tells the Democrat approved narrative, I sought answers as to why black people can't co-exist with bronze statues.
Are they allergic to bronze?
Are they having nightmares about statues coming to life and sucking their blood?
And more importantly, how is it that black people can't build their own statues and worship them and lick the feet of the statues while the Confederate ones are still there? This is important since it appears that the leftists never consider building statues of their prized bulls but are only interested in goring someone else's ox.
I went to a local area monument area here in Southern Virginia and wanted to ask black people about their bronze phobia.
Pardon me while I admit my surprise, but there wasn't anyone cowering in fear about these statues - there wasn't anyone who was reading the statue plaques or even taking the bold step of urinating on them.
I was expecting black people to be so mesmerized in fear of these statues that they would be trapped by the tractor-beam of confederate power by the statues - frozen in fear - having their life essence being stolen by Robert E. Lee and the Confederate Gang of Generals.
Nothing could be found.
There were no black people who were picketing to have a statue being constructed to memorialize the 40 million black babies killed because of the Rowe v. Wade decision. When there is an absolute innocent black life to memorialize, it would seem we'd do something to remember the culling of the herd that the Democrats have done in their war on minorities who happen to live on the Democrat plantation.
I also looked for black people who wanted to remember all of the black young men killed by other black young men in number thousands of times greater than any black of any kind killed by police officers. There weren't any advocates for a memorial to young black men. These victims of black crime will forever be forgotten I fear because it does not advance the narrative we are told.
I'm still at a loss how the existence of confederate memorials precludes memorials that the black community wants built. It seems odd that we can't find serial baby daddies to memorialize in a giant erect black penis - a testimony of the virility of the black male in the modern world where responsibility for knocking up females is secondary to the 2 minutes of pleasure that they achieve. Shouldn't we be celebrating men without responsibility for reproduction? Hell, millenials are too lazy to hump - they masturbate to porn on a five inch screen. Black young men go from female to female inserting their recyclable peen like a bee with an endless stinger - going from cunt to cunt pumping semen instead of venom.
I so wanted to ask a black person about all of this and was stunned by the lack of interest in statues overall - oh sure, the Academy Awards have the Oscar and we know that blacks whine about not getting nominations and then they care about a statue.
Are we to tear down the Statue of Liberty because she doesn't have hair weeves or isn't three hundred pounds of big ass bootay? I mean, she's obviously not black. Perhaps we should force an ethnic change that is not too stereotypical - maybe even call her LaQuisha of Liberty just so black children can be proud of her bronzeness - assuming they aren't allergic to it too.
I tried to find articles about those evil Civil War memorial statues committing rape, murder, and child consumption but I couldn't find any.
How can this be?
These statues are supposed to be evil and empowered with the power to turn black people into stone or into jelly or into freaking perpetual victims.
I also wondered how it is that black folk can't use their legs to walk away and to ignore these statues. How is it that they can't close their eyes, turn around, and then open them and walk away?
I'm sorry, but try as I might, I can't find anything that these statues have done to any black person - even no reports of one magically falling off the pedestals and falling onto a black person.
Based on the evidence at hand, there is no compelling reason to do anything with these statues other than to leave them standing and then to confront black people why they continue to play the role of perpetual victims and why they don't hold the Democrats responsible for fucking up their nuclear family over the last fifty years with welfare and abortion.
DISCLOSURE: I am proud to be born a damned yankee and live below the Mason-Dixon line because my Dad was transferred here in the Navy. I love Virginia now as my home. I had relatives killed by the Confederates so I have no love for them. What I do loathe more, however, is the whining of the left about things which mean nothing and which continue to divide America - something done intentionally to advance the left at the expense of the rest of us. Make no mistake here - Democrats want to keep black people as perpetual victims - and the left will stop at nothing to create controversies and to fabricate fake news to advance their agenda. In this light, the Democrat party is far more of an enemy of the United States than the Confederates ever were.

No comments:
Post a Comment