|
|
Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
You can't go home again.
I was so looking forward to seeing "Will and Grace" again.
But the span of a decade plus a year has changed the face of television and now we are hit over the head with the gay thing and the Trump thing.
I'm a middle aged fag. I love me some peen and dangles and hot sweaty mens just like the rest of ya'll.
But I don't live in a fag world where everything has to be gay and shoved into the faces of those around me.
And so we have the retread of "Will and Grace" which is nothing but a product placement advertisement for Starbucks and the HRC with little in the way of comedy and a loud speaker for all that is wrong with America.
I get it, Hollyweird, you lost the election.
You are resentful.
You are stupid.
But can you not have ONE episode of something without bashing Donald J. Trump?
I could take a shit and take a week off from bashing King Pimple of a Man.
I get it that Jack is out of the closet.
But does he have to be the collective faggishness of America?
I get the foil in this series being pro Trump so that she can be used as a satire device to augment the face first assault on Mr. Cheeto skin. Different means but the same tired end of whining leftists who didn't get their way in an election.
I laughed a few times, but I did not find the reboot at all tastefully done. The characters seemed stiff and that was even when Jack wasn't humping the Secret Service. Grace has really turned out to be a not ever fun girl who really needs to be retired to a nag farm. Will has a face that can only be had by a myriad of skin tightenings that could come down like and avalanche of wrinkles and bags the likes we haven't seen since Hillary Rodhambone Clinton stormed off the stage on that November day last year.
I love me some political satire - but Will and Grace was not satire. It was not funny. It was just another partisan hack job that used comedy to advance the whinings of a misguided fake narrative of the leftist close encounter of the queer kind.
I'm not sure if I will go back for another encounter with this gang - though I do love the squeel of the rich woman; but I find the rest of the cast to be merely Halloween Costume wearers of what was once there but no longer is. This was such an utter disappointment. It just proves why I don't bother watching modern American television comedies because they all are horrific just like "The Big Bong Theory" which can't get a laugh without invoking genitals or grabbing breasts. And to think that "Will and Grace" has been reduced to walking in the gutter is shocking.
Alas, but at least the walk in the gutter even includes bringing Chlamydia Kardashian Jenner and former Vice Perpetrator Joe Bite Me along for the ride to Moochelle's garden of poison ivy and bad fashion sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment