Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Thursday, March 8, 2018

From ProFootballTalk.com

"The calendar says 2018. Some NFL locker rooms remain trapped in 1960.
Running back Derrius Guice said in a Wednesday night appearance on SiriusXM NFL Radio that a team asked him at the Scouting Combine if he likes men. (PFT separately has confirmed via a source with knowledge of the situation that the question was asked.)"

"It’s a question that keeps getting asked of incoming players, regardless of how many times the fact that it was asked leads to a supposedly increased awareness regarding the importance of not asking questions like this. Two years ago, cornerback Eli Apple faced that question in a pre-draft interview with the Falcons. The NFL dubbed the question “disappointing and clearly inappropriate,” and the league vowed to look into it. Three years before that, a team asked tight end Nick Kasa if he likes girls. The league dubbed the topic impermissible and said that persons asking such questions would be subject to discipline."

"And yet it still continues, proving that the NFL will continue to issue the perfunctory press release objecting to questions like this but will ultimately fail to solve the problem, once and for all."

My Interjection

I'm so sick of this fucking messed up world - blacks whining about anytime someone criticizes them or when they are arrested for committing a crime; then to take out their outrage, these miscreants piss on our flag and National Anthem as they squat to do it.   

I get it, motha fuckas.   You were once slaves.   Tell that to Jews and to anyone associated with today's Mooslims who are the largest human traffickers on the planet.   Oh, boo, fucking hoo.

Right now we still have real victims - gay men.    I know it is not something we should talk about - they own penises and they love peens.    And they might be showering next to you scheming about how they take your black tube steak in their mouths and to suck you off.    And dare they treat you like you treat women and beat the shit out of them and then to turn you over to rape your sorry black ass.

I do make this a racial thing since the NFL (and the NBA) are over represented by significant pigmentation compared to the color bar of our nation.   And since it is these same motha fucking whining black men who are pissing our flag, I take this homophobia and smash it between the black athletes' eyes and spit on you.

The NFL has to do something about the real crime in the league - the overt and hostile treatment of gay men in the league.   

Sadly in this country we can have gay men in the military risking their lives and showering with the butchiest of butch men, but in the NFL we have to endure the thuggish behavior of dead common and often unintelligent players who make millions solely because they can catch a ball and run 100 yards to score a touchdown; we aren't talking about America's most gifted members of society.   

And while I often roll my eyes at the so-called causes that the militant homosexuals seek to enforce upon society, there are real pockets of homophobia that need to be addressed and I'm staking my white gloves and yellow sun bonnet on this cause right here and since I get to smash it into the faces of the fake racial exploiters, all the better.    This bitch my have turned her back on the incessant whinings of the black community because I'm tired of my whiteness being turned into a privilege that I've never used, I will damn well stand up and bitch slap me some ignorant and indignant black men when it comes to disgusting actions taken against ... gay black men ... gay white men ... gay whatever.    And since this guy isn't like that bitch Michael Sam who exploited his dick sucking skills for proft, I am even more in this guy's camp.

It is time we start firing the bigots from the NFL and replacing them with a population that more resembles America than our prison system.

No comments:

Post a Comment