I'm so over having to endure "white guilt" for the failings of black people in not being able to rise up over their repugnant viewpoint of their plight in society today.
I'm going to declare true racism as being non-existant. And yes, black failures now are not due to a single act of white on black racism. Black failures in 2018 are due ENTIRELY on black failures to end serial impregnation and running by black males; black failures are due to their pathetic names which make it as easy to identify black people as if you pinned a star on a jewish person in the 1930's. Black failures in today's society is due entirely by thinking that getting a good education is too white. And black failures in society are due to their repugnant thought process that if you do the crime, you should not do the time because of your skin color.
I've reached this point because I once entertained that my white skin color kept black people down - not because I intentionally told Jesus to make me white instead of a black, but because I was told my honkey skin made black people subjects of racism.
Across the centuries my family has never once owned a slave or wanted one. I'll admit that I'd like a rent boy or a nude male house cleaner, but I'd be paying for the services.
But I have had it up to the fucking ceiling the racist invocation of the creation of "white privilege" to explain why black people can't do jack in this society.
Well, bull shit on that!
Black failures are due exactly to the dumb shit you all do thinking you are God's gift to athletics and that you should not have to work hard in school to get an education because we all know you can't get into college without exploiting your blackness to get what you never earned 12 years earlier.
I'm so sick of this shit. I'm so sick of white people cowering in taking on the black racism we are hearing now and having to face.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaa, black men are being killed by police. Well, duh. If you do dumb shit, I don't want the police to entertain your fake viewpoint on the world where your breaking and entering is due to a white man forcing you to commit a crime. And for all the whining of a black male getting killed walking or running away from police, there are actually white motherfuckers who have been sent to their maker for doing the same!
You dumbass black people - and you know who you are - the ones who won't give a rat's ass attention to your personal choices naming your children La'Quesh'a as if that would blend into a role call of names like Jack, Mary, or Bruce. Let's be honest here, you make up names because you can't spell the real ones. Across this nation there are black contrivances of names that sound like honkey names, but are spelled and fabricated like a serial killer clipping out magazine words because he's hiding something - the fact is black people who name their children with apostrophes don't know what apostrophes are - they do it because they intentionally want to tie a pork chop around their broods' names so that they can be identified as black. What an amazing concept it would be to name a black boy as "John" and he'd be invisible amongst all the white privilege trash. That would end racism right there if parents didn't get too cute by half naming Leroy as "L'Roi" which is so black as to be racist just by infliction of permanent pain on the black boy.
Let's face it, no black person is harmed by "white privilege" because that doesn't exist at all. Now if you intentionally bastardize your black broods with black names, you are the ones creating the wedge in society. You make it so damned easy to assume that a LaQuesha is a lazy piece of shit when you could have named her Sally and allowed her to develop her own identity just like White Sally Goodie Two Shoes. And since black mothers and fathers are intentionally placing race wedges at the moment the broods leave the black snatch, we can thus conclude that nothing that a white person does can overcome innate black lack of common sense.
Yes, the tone of this blather is not kind and lumps all black people into one dog pile on society's sidewalk - that is because you black people invoke "white privilege" as an automatic and racist generalization upon white people that honkey never could convey. And since you black folk are content on pinning white privilege onto all of us white folk, you now own the pork chop of what I point out above. You do all this shit. You own this.
And not one white person put you up to acting like you don't have an IQ or a lick of common sense.

No comments:
Post a Comment