I am no longer covering individual episodes because this show is a fraud.
This is not AMERICA'S Got Talent - it is about importing talent from around the world and passing it off as being inclusive - a word that I spit on because it equates everyone as important, not on individual qualities, but because of protected classes "not being able to do it on their own".
Right now the show is in the live show segment and I cannot believe the amount of foreign, non-American shit that was selected for this show. This is a leftist's wet dream - diversity regardless of talent is being shoved down our throats.
I hope this show goes the way of American Idol - at least they had Americans performing. America's Got Talent is 100% fraud and the talent being selected by judges is due to the pursuit of diversity rather than the pursuit of talent.
Thankfully some of the judge's blatant leftist picks are being canned by real American voters in this stage of the game; but that does not mitigate the incredible ballot box stuffing of foreign acts being promoted when they failed to win in their own countries.
|
|
Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu
Wednesday, August 22, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment