Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Sunday, October 21, 2018

Once upon a time Verizon had a guy  that asked if we could hear him now.

He's gone and found employment at a third rate telecom and reminds us why we didn't like him then or now.

Verizon seems to feel that it needs to offer the most irritating snowflake it could find and has a guy that is the most irritating ever spokesperson.   I'd contend that if someone pulled a revolver out during a filming of a commercial involving this guy and put a hole between his eyes during the shoot, that commercial should be required to be played for free so we can all experience the joy of silence.

I don't care if you disagree.

I want silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment