Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Thursday, November 22, 2018

It is that time again, a day for giving thanks.

This year, despite the loss of my Dad on October 6th, life is still worthy of pausing for what I am grateful.

I had the opportunity to spend some time with my Mom and Sister these past few days.   Our family is practical to the max so we now have a tradition around Thanksgiving time to clean the gutters for the winter and to then string up Christmas lights so that Mom can turn them on when she wants without having to worry about their installation.   We've been doing this event for going on fifteen years and it is a time where we can gather together to enjoy each others' company and to then have a nice meal after the cold several hours we'll spend.

I am thankful that my niece is getting to march with her band in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.   She's awesome though touched a bit by millenial's disease, but at least she retains some common sense and is intelligent.   She also graduates from college this year.   Time flies!  She told me they practiced last night in a room that could hold the over 500 members of her marching band and that they'd be getting up at 3 am!   Oi.

I am grateful that I have a friend named Tim from Canada who completes me.   We often joke that we were brothers separated by conception in that we share so much.    He is my very best friend even though we've never met.   Every Friday we converse over the phone for several  hours.   I so value this.   I wish his Mum well this holiday season.

I am also grateful for the place where I've been working for five years and that continues to reward me for my efforts with praise and coinage!   I've never worked in a place that is so friendly and driven to help those in need to turn their lives around.

I am also thankful that the first squatters of this land were so warm and friendly in their welcoming of my ancestors in the 1680's as they nearly killed all of us as we dared to set foot on their land.    Perhaps if the hurricane that drove our ship into the rocks off of Maine had not happened, we would have found worthwhile first squatters who could celebrate diversity and immigrants.   I am grateful because the first squatting dirtbags failed to kill us all.   I'm here because of their laziness in removing white people from Maine.

 I am grateful that the Democrats failed to capture the Senate so anything they do on impeachment will fail to result in removal from office of our great President, Agent Orange, the Donald.    I am also grateful that the Senate has the real power and we can remove the leftist infection from the Supreme Court with more great conservative jurists!    Next up for replacement:  Ruth Buzzi Ginsberg!   

I am grateful for the robust economy that is of no result from the punitive actions of King Pimple of a Man.   He told us we'd never ever again experience growth like this.  It is queer that he should now try to steal credit for  him despite blaming his eight years of terror on George W. Bush.

I am grateful for being a fag - I loves me some serious men and their wonderful bodies.   And I love the widest range possible of backgrounds of men.   I don't care who you are or where you come from.   I appreciate every flavor!


No comments:

Post a Comment