Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Sunday, December 23, 2018

I'm not sure in what language this series could be called, "Marvelous".

This is a show that eventually won Emmy's.   It is on Amazon Not So Prime.  It is not funny, witty, or even well acted.   It is completely irritating and catty.  It is petty.  It is immature and vulgar without purpose.

I love Jewish people.   I was shocked at how utterly repulsive the show was depicting them in every fashion I rebuke.

I endured 10 minutes of the Mrs. in her whining and complaining.

I endured Gilbert Godfried.   I wanted to strangle him.   I've never liked him.

The eventual Mrs. Maisel's father is also an actor I've loathed for many years. 

Three strikes in 10 minutes and we haven't even gotten to the storyline.

I endured 10 minutes of going back and forth from a blonde bimbette vignette to a red-headed shrieking cunt.   I guess these were the two same women.    And then we went four years into the future.   I had time travel lag.   And that bothers me.

I still don't get why she said there was shrimp into something.    Is she not Jewish too?

In ten minutes you get poorly acted fornication, requisite attacks on fat people, and cutting into a line at a meat market and bribing someone who had the audacity to complain with a pork chop.    A pork chop?    I guess that means something like shrimp.   I know Jewish people cannot eat either.  

Go raise children.

I couldn't take this thing seriously.   It was not funny to me nor good enough to be more than a caricature of Jewish people.

Perhaps if this had not been about a fish I might have not thrown this to the seagulls so quickly.

I don't have time to throw away on something that was so smegma.

To make matters worse, I saw a preview for Amazon's series "Lore" so I watched the first episode for another 10 minutes of my life I shall never get back.

Hated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment