Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Thursday, February 21, 2019

As a white gay man, I'm experiencing a myriad of feelings about what Jussie Smutfuck has done with his fabrication of a multi-faceted "hate crime".    He didn't just go there with the usual black perpetual victimization ultra-sensitivity.   He also went to homosexuality and exploited it for a personal gain that baffles me to this day.

I am so sick of the ultra-sensitivity of black people these days.   I get it.   You are black.   You can't change your amount of skin pigment.   And in the past you've been harmed.    And if you want to be honest about it, you should look at the Democrat party as the one who fought on the side of the Civil War that wanted to keep you as property.    The fact that you would find Donald Trump to be a racist shows how little you know and how lazy you are on being informed.

But I digress.

I share one aspect of Jussie's Legacy in that I'm a confirmed dick sucker.   I love me some serious peen.    And in my mid 20's when I was coming out, I took it upon myself to make sure that those who worked with me knew that I was a gay man.    In hindsight, this was a very selfish act and one that I wish I could take back from my history.   It was not like I was telling of my sexual exploits, as limited as they truly were, but I was very upfront that I was gay.

I didn't pay a price for being openly gay until I was transferred to a store that had a majority mix of black men.

And then it was obvious that black men are not pure in their ability to be prejudice free.   Having a chance to beat down and to threaten a white man who happened to be gay was just the recipe that their hyper-sensitivity to racism could be satiated.    Thankfully management could see that things were going to get worse before they were going to get better and I was transferred to an area that was more receptive to me and I thrived.

But I'll never forget the feeling that I had when these guys were making their snide remarks and were aggressive with their contempt for gay men.

And yet, somehow, I managed not to use that basis of direct hate and threats to formulate a position of contempt for blacks; it made me look beyond that and to try to understand how people who claim to be a victim of such actions could actually commit them.

There is certainly a difference between being gay and being black.   I can "hide" my dick sucking preferences and a black person cannot change their pigment level.    I get it.    But I no longer lead with my sexual orientation in my life and don't bother to tell other people.   At worst, I suffer from white privilege, the contrived notion that just seeing my pink skin gives me an American Express card level of success while a black person who were to walk in my shoes would be given a K-Mart level of life all things being equal.

Well, that is where Miss UV finally had enough "of this shit".

I've never been "given" jack because I'm a honkey.   I've had to work hard and enjoyed doing it to advance my career.    I taught myself many things in this modern digital era so that I could make a living and would be worthwhile as a freelancer to be hired by a company to do that in house along with other talents. 

I most certainly did not get this job because I'm white.   I resent anyone telling me I have white privilege.

When Jussie Smutfuck had to exploit his pigment level and his dick sucking street cred to advance his life through false pretenses, that bothers me.     It bothers me very much.

All things considered I don't know who Jussie Smutfuck is.   All I know he is on "Empire" on the Fox Channel.    I have no interest in the music business overall and find crap music to be even less of an interest of mine than females.     IMHO crap music cannot hold a candle to Motown in sound.   But then again I have ears and a brain and am not smitten with excessive beats at the expense of credible lyric authenticity.

Jussie contrived a situation that is the worst that America has to offer.   He has set back the black perpetual victim sense of self by decades because he reminds truly empathetic white America that blacks aren't interested in equality - they want to always to be seen as unable to help themselves and will blame white people for black failures at every turn.    And at this point there is nothing white America can do for blacks to solve black noses out of joint.   The resolution to racial strife is for blacks to start taking responsibility for their personal poor decisions - serial baby making with russian roulette baby daddies - insistence that they are athletes first and aren't able to be thinkers (because that is too white) - and that they are being held down because some white ghost is stealing their lunch money.

Jussie's contrivance that he was assaulted for being gay is abhorrent at many levels.   Sadly, even in this era when gays have misappropriated marriage into only their limited definition of it, we still have gay men being assaulted in real life; from my perspective today is nothing like 20 years before I recognized I was a fag; and certainly anti-gay violence is even less today than when I was coming out in the 1980's.   But for Jossie to fabricate anti-gay violence is one of the worst things possible and his offense should be viewed so repugnantly that he should never be anything more than a Hardee's fry slinger.

I say this harshly and with vinegar and puss because Jussie has set back what it means to be both gay and to be black.   Neither "affliction" can be changed - one is more visible than the other - be at least in our day to day lives, being gay is not a criminal thing - to me it is a gift that I could not see on the cusp of my coming out but I cherish with all my heart now that I am in my 50's.    I wouldn't want it any other way.    Those who are black should also have their chests beating with pride that you have such beautiful skin tones and muscles and talent that I'll never have.   And should you look inward and to appreciate that you are somebody and can be anybody you want to be, you too would find that wasting time blaming pink skins for your maladies would be the embarrassment to you that it is to me.

If Jussie has a legacy with his life and that there is meaning from the dreadful thing he has done, it is that we need to stop blaming others for our poor personal decisions and we should face those decisions and overcome them.   The content of our character will always trump our skin color or our dick sucking status.    If Jussie has taught us anything, it is that being our own person without exploiting others is the key to our success.    The time we spend blaming others for our failures is time would could be spending on advancing our own asses up the ladder of success.

No comments:

Post a Comment