Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

I won't profess to being a Mexican food lover.

And I damn well sure won't say that I much care about Taco Bell.

But I do like tacos.

It has been years - maybe five or more - since I have had anything at Taco Bell.   I just can't handle the post eating experience that always seemed to be standard equipment with eating at Taco Bell - a very loose rear end experience that always comes from eating Taco Bell.

But today I had a craving for tacos and seemed to remember that there was at least some taste to Taco Bell tacos so I ordered several today and proceeded to munch on one.

"Where is the taste?" I thought as I consumed the first taco which had also had a packet of hot sauce on it.   I was wondering if I was just eating ground beef, lettuce, and fake cheese as this whole thing tasted like absolutely nothing.

Like eating air.

On the next taco I added two hot sauce packets and little changed other than just a hint of a bite, but there was absolutely no taste whatsoever.   

The final taco received three hot sauce packets which added more kick but honestly there wasn't any taste to the whole thing.

I can most certainly write off Taco Bell from a place where I'd ever buy a product.   I can make tacos with more taste buying an Old El Paso taco seasoning packet and dumping it on some ground beef and then adding real sharp cheddar cheese and lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream.

I regret that I didn't spend the money doing just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment