|
|
Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu
Sunday, January 26, 2020
Update: It should be noted that there were other innocent people who were killed in this crash that should be remembered. Unfortunately their names have not yet been released. These people never sexually assaulted anyone and are not being reported with the icing of a career that this player used to mask his disgusting conduct up to and including allegedly raping at least one woman. This player's 13 year old daughter also was killed. What a waste of an innocent life. The area of the crash was in such poor visibility conditions that the flight should never have taken off to begin with. Don't allow this dirtbag's NBA career to mask his disgusting personal behavior. I won't dance on his grave. I will save that for Bill and Hillary Clinton and every dirtbag member of the Evil 7 House Democrats and Nancy Pelosi. And I'd piss on Maxine Waters' grave. All I ask of the news media is to report the entire Kobe Bryant story instead of making him out to be a saint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment