I had an opportunity to catch this debate and was left shocked at the profound racist and class warfare ideology that has permeated today's Democrat party.
Apparently black people, after 50 years of Democrat meddling in the black family with welfare and the social safety net, are true victims of those of us born innocently with pink skin.
And apparently black people are truly lazy, stupid, and born to commit crimes.
I'm sorry, but I had no choice with which skin color I was born; I'm white - I'm a pink-skinned southern belle who has had at no turn ever caused a black person to fail in their lives; I am too busy trying to make sure that I don't fail in my own life.
When I was in college, I was far more left of center than I am not; I used to give a flying monkey's ass about the cause of black people because once upon a time, blacks were slaves and kept down by Democrats in the south; the NRA was created to protect black people from Southern Democrats and their minions. The numerous Civil Rights Acts were not passed because Democrats supported them; for without Republicans joining hands and correcting prior wrongs, there would be no equality of any kind.
It was not until I started to pay attention to what was being said by the actual politicians and not by what the left leaning media was choosing to publish and to report. When I saw that the news was not the truth but only what was being cherry-picked to publish, I began to see the con job of the modern Democrat party - a party that chose to exploit race, class, and gender for political gain.
But nothing in my shift toward Libertarian politics has shocked me more than the overt racist talk of these seven Democrats on stage. I don't give a flying rat's ass about black people these days - I have nothing to do with your plight and poor personal decisions; if you do the crime and do it at a higher rate than white people, then you should be disproportionately represented in jails. And since many of you are no angels and first time offenders, you should receive harsher penalties. You are in jail because you did society dirty. You are not a victim of a racist judicial system. And I damned well will support candidates that counter this racist bullshit that the Democrats said where laws should be adjusted to coddle blacks and their pathetic decisions!
At no time is any living white person ever guilty of committing slavery - now you can go elsewhere in the world where the people of Talib and Omar are slave traders, but in modern America, not one single white person should have their taxes hijacked so that black people can be bribed to vote for Democrats while continuing to allow serial impregnation by unemployed and criminal background black young men - young men who are products of single mom's who made repeated bad decisions by laying with numerous black men. I cannot help that a community continues to blame white people for their issues, but face it, black people, a significant community of them, are responsible for a plethora of poor decisions that seems to revolve around wearing athletic wear and expecting to be a professional athlete instead of being a highly paid HVAC employee earning an honest living and providing care for the children produced by their two minutes of pleasure.
No living black person deserves reparations - and if we go there, we should sue those people until they are truly impoverished by levying a fee for the costs of the lives and wealth that was used to free them from rich Southern Democrats who thought they were property. If black people must blame white people, they need to hold this pathetic bunch of assholes for black misery - you are being conned - you are being exploited by these assholes for their political advancement. How is it that we have spent trillions on welfare and social engineering over fifty years and we have this exploitation of blacks? Which one of these assholes has created a job for you or has fought for you? The lowest level of black unemployment right now was produced by nothing King Pimple of a Man did for you; in three years Donald J. Trump has created an economy that is taking off; and don't let King Pimple claim success here well into the Trump years; for King Pimple blamed everything prior to him and in his terms on Republicans. He cannot then flip the talk to claim success when he clearly did everything to avoid responsibility for things during his terms in office.
How is it that Joe Biden is even a candidate? He's obviously senile and not there. He barely has a grasp on reality and cannot articulate without old-age stumbles. He is a joke and is too far gone down the road of old age to ever be considered to lead a nation.
And then there is the non-Democrat, the outrageous socialist, who advocates policies for which there is not enough money to pay for; you could confiscate all of the rich people's wealth and still not have enough to pay for his plans. Bernie is frightful.
Amy Klobacunt was outrageous. She was empty-headed and offered nothing. I'm not sure why she's running for President since she comes across as too dumb to scoop out a school lunch to a student.
Elizabeth Warren is a complete nothing-burger. She has wide plans and like Bernie, there is not enough money to ever pay for her plans. She is utterly scary; just like Bernie, this country would head into a recession as the energy of hard working people is confiscated to pay for wild, hair-brained schemes.
Yang. Oh, please. $1k per month to lazy people? Where does that money come from? We know, since you aren't giving it to white people, we know we are going to get soaked for your socialism.
Pete Buttplug. He's gay. And everything else is scary. I want to like him, but he's off the deep end. His military service is the only reason I'd vote for him.
The other guy on stage - who the fuck is he? He was insulting with his reparationist rants.
|
|
Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu
Saturday, February 8, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment