Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Thursday, April 3, 2025

New Page 1
 
I have written several times about my contempt for tailgating assholes even when I travel in the slow lane (right) and do the speed limit.

Today I got a chance to make a tailgater pay for his lack of his spacial awareness on the road.

Meet Terrance Toyoduhfuck.    He was driving a Toyoduh Foreskin like the one above (even the color).    Terrance decided that he wanted to pass traffic in the right lane (the slow one) and was speeding up behind me.    I suspect he felt that driving so that his headlights weren't visible in the rear view mirror would compel me to adjust my speed above that of the posted speed limit.   When several seconds of NASCAR drafting didn't work to intimidate me, he pulled to the left most of the right lane to make sure his headlights were in my side view mirror as he raged that I dare impede the travel of a Toyoduh Fuck (the name I have given to assholes who drive Toyoduhs - they and Honduh Fucks are the most entitled and selfish clowns on the road).

For over 10 miles on my trip home Terrance Toyoduh Fuck hugged my ass like he wanted to make a baby with me.    Thankfully I am near virginal and I'm no easy bang and run.   He rode my ass like we were at a rodeo, but the clown was he.

Note that I was on a three lane interstate road that was not all that busy so traffic could pass on the open two left lanes.   

But Terrance Toyoduh Fuck had a point to make and he wanted me to know he drove a Toyoduh.    What he did not comprehend is that I am Miss UV.   I am not fucked with.   I was on my way home where i could go out on the Veranda and I could watch the sunset while sipping my mint julip while watching the hired mens come in from the field all hot and sweaty needing to use the shower.     But i digress.

After 10 miles or so, traffic in the slow lane was backing up with merging traffic from the right which I allowed to merge before me, but there was brake lights also engaging as I watch way ahead to know what is going on.    Approximately five vehicles - several trucks - were ahead of me and were signalling to pass slower traffic.   I watched as one by one these vehicles passed the vehicle in front of them until I discovered the source of the slowdown.    A pickup with a trailer going far less than the speed limit.    Because I don't tailgate, I was able to determine after consulting my sideview mirror that I could also pass the slow truck but timed my move so that Terrance Toyoduh Fuck would not be able to follow me in the pass.

The glee I felt as Terrance was stuck behind a very slow moving truck and had no hope of following me was delightful - it was fabulous.   I had timed my NASCAR pass so brilliantly that about half a dozen vehicles were moving into the center lane as well blocking Terrance Toyoduh Fuck behind the slow truck and I was able to ditch him at my normal exit.  

I karma-fucked a Toyoduh Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment