Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

New Video Project - Remake Coming Out Video

I will undertake something that is dear to my heart - remaking my original coming out video that is available here and to use high quality video to remake the video and to possibly tweak the presentation as I need.

The original version of this was remade when there were so few resources - I used two VCR's to make this and the original quality of the video was weak to begin with so the overall presentation is more symbolic than great.

I hope to keep the feel of the original video but to have it in HD and available through youtube where it will be able to be seen by more people.

I am aiming for a mid October release date on this as I find time on the weekends to undertake this project.

As a sidebar - this clip is part of a 22 minute version of this with songs picked to symbolize my coming out - I am not sure if I'll remake the whole thing by mid-october, but the whole project will eventually be remade with the highest quality video available. 

Stay tuned.

And don't forget, my coming out journal excerpts are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment