Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Thunderview News - thunderview.blogspot.com
 

Arrogance Removed Last Week
Malaya was euthanised.    Will Jenna take her Fran Dresher look home this week?
Keith Urban is the prototypical judge - concise and on the spot accurate.


Caleb Johnson
Revolting and sloppy - the more you learn, the more you want to hurl.   This guy is more and more disgusting to look at.   Obese and long hair.   He might as well be a lesbian.

He was off tonight - he really can't sing - the music he chooses allows him to skate by but tonight he was exposed as a very limited singer.  In a year when awful is the constant, he is less awful than anyone else.   And that is what it will take to win this year.    Just be less dreadful than the clowns around you.


Jessica Meuse
Beetjuice hair is now up - if this is singing, I'm Albert Einstein.   Somewhere this chick has to stop impersonating other singers and needs to show the real her.  The thought of seeing the real her has me in nightmares.

The good thing is that her performance lasts as long as an 18 year old in bed.

The bad thing is she's not the 18 year old I would want in bed.


C.J. Harris
This guy is as interesting to watch as a show applying rhinestones on turtles back.   What a lackluster performance - it was slower than a funeral procession.   Considering that the audience has an attention span of 2 seconds, this could cost him a chance to move on.

Oh well.


Dexter Roberts
I like country music.  I'd never buy this guy's stuff - there are country singers and then there are pretenders.   This clown is a pretender.   I can sing with a twang and sing about pissing in a muddy creek but that don't make me a country singer.   He'll likely be going against Chubs McHairy in the finals.   

Alex Preston
Alex could make me go straight - he's nearly a chick - I don't like his style of singing - wimpy - wussy - metrosexual drama and look is a complete turnoff - and when I hear him I want to turn him off.   He was raising his legs like some girl - those jeans - omg - those are women's pants - tapered and ankle tight - high water - absolutely ghastly in all regards.    He could be the last man on earth and I'd become a monk.

Sam Woolf
Competitors better be careful - he's a dark horse for sure, not the best singer, but there is something happening here that can't be denied - just as Carrie Underwood gained momentum the longer she stayed in the competition, this kid is gaining confidence.    His innocent and shy act might land him in bed and in the top three.  He had his best night tonight - or it might have been everyone else was that bad?

Jena Irene
Bringing up the rear is the horse's ass face.

Creep.  It was creepy.  It was shrieky.   It was gaggingly off tune.   She's unattractive - looks like a doll with a Cher wig she discarded because it was moth eaten.    It was awful.   The judges loved it but it was not good.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, dear lord. Thanks for the laughs. I so look forward to these. Thanks for working in Cher's discarded wig rather than Hillary Clinton's crotch!

    ReplyDelete