I am also making a change to how I handle commentaries and articles that I post here to express an opinion on a subject. I will no longer post the article or commentary in its entirety or as a teaser. I will link to the article or, as in the case of the commentary that I may post, post it to a commentary page that I have created. I realize that my opinion is not popular with some so I will post a link to my commentary and article instead of hitting you over the head with the text.
I will do as I have been doing over the last several weeks and posting a graphic that expresses my opinion and if that graphic has additional information, a link will be provided for those interested. This will make this blog more of a graphics oriented one along with the videos I post each Monday through Friday and then my Saturday Music Video Weekend (and soon Saturday cartoons).
Thank you for visiting - we may not agree on issues - but the beauty of liberty is that I respect your right to be wrong and your freedom to express it! LOL!
|
|
Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment