I was in a phone conversation with a close friend from Canada late last week and I was discussing with him the difficulty of finding good video material for my evening feature that I have created. I also wanted to have something a bit different than before and the subject of vintage television shows ensued - I happened to search youtube for some of the shows we were talking about and discovered that many of the shows were available and then set out to find shows where I could feature whole episodes. And since the new season of television in the United States just started, this seemed to be a logical addition for the fall and winter of this blog. Some shows like Judy Garland's show have limited episodes, but I included this because Judy is an icon to many and the show hasn't been seen in years.
I'll tweak the lineup as I find a need or discover new shows that I would like to feature.
There is a Saturday lineup of old shows when Saturday mornings used to have cartoons and other "children's" shows that we used to watch. That will be coming soon as I have time to develop and implement after learning about the roll out of UVTV.
Stay tuned! Thanks to my beloved friend from Canada!

No comments:
Post a Comment