Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Friday, May 8, 2015

I'm watching the show once again on Huluplus on delay.  Using 8 inch tablet to kick the video to big screen HD tv via HDMI- external Logictech speakers with subwoofer.

A new wrinkle - only positive comments.   I tried to be nice, but sometimes you just gotta keep it real...

Three songs (mentor choice, hometown choice, judge choice), four contestants.   After watching the first songs it can be said the top have fallen, the bottom have risen, and we have mediocrity in abundance.   I honestly do not see anything that sounds like "wow" for these artists - they are either imitations of someone else or untalented.    At no time this season have I purchased a single iTunes song and I have done so in previous seasons - declining frequency in recent years.    There is so precious little substance here that anyone could win this - including number two guy.   Mediocrity has truly risen.

How can anyone win this year?    They are all just average with enough stolen ticks from other artists to have a gimmick.   This is a guaranteed worst ever American Idol class and the least number of records sold.

Bottom two guy.

Song one.    I have no idea what the song is - Nice red jacket.    Judges were all over this.

Song two.    "As" - Stevie Wonder - This has to end....

Song three.   "You are so beautiful" - "Joe Cocker - The best vocal interpretation of an old Chrysler starter motor sound by a human.   The Pharrett gimmick hat matched the jacket that was harvested from your gramma's velour couch.   He had three different hats tonight.  I think Pharett only wears one.

You knew I couldn't just sit here and allow sugar to flow without a spoonful of reality.    Here is the real juice - I just hate this guy - he's fake - he wears a hat because the Pharrett does - he has a high pitched voice that is disgusting - he deploys it too often - his real voice is nothing special - you'd change the station on the radio if you were to hear him.   He is so limited that he spent almost every week in the bottom two.   Unless the pond is drained, he won't rise to the winner.    

Dick sucking lips, blue eyed guy.

Song one.    "Beautiful Day" by U2. - I liked his hair.   Judges were all over this.

Song two.   "Sitting on the dock of the bay" - Otis Redding.   He was SIT-TIN (you'd have to watch to get that).   His best in weeks. 

Song three.  "Earned it" - The Weekend - I love him in a suit (like Christmas Wrapping Paper on a gift you want to tear open) - I don't know the song - he is back in the genre of music that works for him - and then he went overboard on the ending.   Took great and just shit on it.

You knew I couldn't just sit here and allow sugar to flow without a spoonful of reality.    Here is the real juice - I want to like him but he doesn't improve each week - he is stubborn to the point of arrogant - sometimes his voice is overpowered by the band - and he likes to shriek sometimes.

The guy that loves himself more than anything.

Song one.    "Because the Night" - Bruce Springsteen - The song ended.   Judges were all over this.

Song two.  "Back Home" - Andy Grammer - He didn't hump the microphone stand.

Song three.  "I'll Be"  - Edwin McCain - It ended.

You knew I couldn't just sit here and allow sugar to flow without a spoonful of reality.    Here is the real juice - I also can't stand this jerk - when he sings he moves his legs repetitively like he's stomping roaches - his voice is unremarkable - he thinks he's a blend of Daughtry and Bruce Springsteen and he's nothing.   His persona is one of self love over everything else - he also comes across as a man above all men in his manliness - the hippest of the hip.    The fact he's still here is because of the female and gay vote who can't look past his cheap manly veneer.   What a fake - he is just impersonating others' works - and that bug stomping by his feet - I want to barf.   You've heard his voice dozens of times before - when other people sing - he is not unique.   He is full of himself.

Bleached blonde faux rocker now Lady Gag Gag Redux

Song one.   "My Generation" - The Who - The reduce the volume button worked.   Judges were all over this.

Song two.    "My Immortal" - Evanescence - Typical of her - she can sing beautifully when she is impersonating someone else.   One of her better performances.   Of all the contestants, she has real talent if she ditches being a fake rock star.    She's a better singer than the three guys and has a voice you can remember and that comes out beyond the band.    Even though she is all gimmick about her performance, she's a genuine talent.   Watch out for this one.   She just put herself in the front.   The question is whether this is just shit rising or a Carrie Underwood seizing the moment?

Song three.    "Misery Business" - Paramore - Beautiful iceberg that she struck.  

You knew I couldn't just sit here and allow sugar to flow without a spoonful of reality.    Here is the real juice - I loathe her lack of originality - she exploits imitation more than others on this show - she pretends she's a rocker and she's awful - she pretends she's Lady Gag Gag and she improves, but there is nothing genuine here.    Her bleaching is so awful that it looks like white straw.   If she were true to herself, she'd be the rocker when she sings like Gag Gag - that would be unique and interesting - or she could look like Gag Gag when she rocks.    If she sang opera, she'd put on a body suit and gain three hundred pounds.   There is nothing real here.   She does have a cute brother though - real dark hair and nice smile.   Hmmmm....  Her last performance was horrific.   Even if the notes had had a handle, she couldn't have carried one.    Just when I was praising her, the real bleach blonde bitch shows up.

Finalist for inflicting audio rabies on America

He who loves himself more than anything

Dick sucking lips and beautiful eyes

Bleach blonde bitch made it

And that means that number two guy has been flushed!    yippeeeeeeeeeeeee


No comments:

Post a Comment