Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Monday, December 10, 2018

The one thing I've learned about leftist swine is ya'll don't have a sense of humor.

Here is a chance to advance a black man in the eyes of those who pander to excessive skin pigment and the leftists are all over him because seven or more years ago this black man said some things about gay people!

The nerve of this "N" to go there!

Oh, I'm just joking.

I remember early in my 20's where black men that I worked with were just joking me about beating me up because I sucked cock.   They knew because I was an open homosexual male who didn't hide his rainbow affiliation.   I am not surprised that a famous "N" would act as the low rent, dead common "N's" did toward me where they advance their manhood by just joking about beating up a faggot.

I get it.

The problem with such "N" men is that I took them at their word that they wanted to beat my faggot azz.   I know they weren't inquiring if I was a bottom, but in order to prove their manhood, these fine "N" men were showing me love by suggesting that I'd appreciate violence at their hands.

You see, they were just joking.

I've learned through my years of life that black men are bodacious and delicious when they are nude showing off their horse hung manhood.

So I have this offer for Kevin Hart - a man who I know jack shit about just like I knew jack shit about the employees who wanted to assault me... do the show in the nude.   Yeah, "N" man, take all your clothes off and show us your manhood.   Show us faggots what we are missing by not perving on your ebony cock and balls. 

I dare you.

Show us your junk.

But alas, this fucking coward has caved in and the Oscars are now without a host.

May I suggest Colon Krappernick - the socialist, police hating, race-baiting piece of shit, unemployed NFL QB?    I think he'd make a fine host for the Oscars.   He hates America and so do most of Hollywood.   He hates Trump and so does most of Hollywood.   He hates the po-leece and so does most of Hollywood (unless they are being stalked by an over anxious fan).    He loves socialism and hugs and fucks trees and so does most of Hollywood.   And he's an unemployed "N" with his fro.

Brotha, can you spare him a dime?

Show the race-baiting piece of shit some love and let  him host the Oscars.

And maybe he can sink the awards show just like he's tried to do to the NFL!?

No comments:

Post a Comment