Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Thursday, February 6, 2020

I have few kind words for the fool named Mittens Romney.

Unfortunately I can't recall them so I'll just go into skewering him as he deserves on this day as his vindictiveness rises to a purely political and personal vindetta against Donald J. Trump.   Add pettiness to his integrity crimes because Pierre Delecto holds personal grudges like no one else.   And his moment of wood for a man goes against Donald Trump - you see, the Donald beat  his political opponent to become President and Mittens gave us four additional years of the reign of Constitutional terror known as King Pimple of a Man's second term.

It is not surprising that I can't remember anything nice about Mittens because he is such a two-faced, flip-flopper who likely has binders full of positions with the font of the page being one position and the back of the page being the position he'd shift to if confronted.   And then the next page would remind him that he could go back to the front of the page to get a new position.

I personally wish I could smash Mitten's face with a baseball bat.   I do loathe him so much.   I lament that for consecutive elections against that asshole Barack Hussein Obama that our choice of a vote against him had us having to vote for the back-stabbers, John Fucking McCain, and his buttmunch, Mittens.

Our man of flip-flopping and butter knife back stabbing decided today to join with the part of satan, the Democrats, in inventing reasons to convict the President of committing a fake crime while never uttering the word "Biden" in any phone call.    You see, the 2016 campaign wasn't about Biden.   It was about that bitch Hillary and her documented use of the Russian hoax to meddle in the 2016 election.    And King Pimple's finger prints are all over this as well.

Mittens says he consulted his God - I'm sure the Beast Master made him do it - gave him the hot knife to stick in Trump's back, and then told him to say "Binders filled with women."    I'm sure the seductive pictures of fat women in 1900's bathing attire was enough to make even the most robust Mormon sprout wood in time for another procreation moment of lust.

Mittens is such a man of principle that he had to flee the State of Massachusetts where he impersonated a Democrat and then took his contempt for Republican principles to the land of the Pod People, Utah, where he could find enough idiots of faith to elevate him to the Senate so that he could channel the inner putridity of the spirit of John Fucking McCain.    

So how is that decision to elect Mittens going for you, Utah?     Do you enjoy worshiping Satan that much?

In the end, this is the high point of the Mitten's life - getting a chance to urinate on Donald Trump in a dignified manner by showcasing what a blithering idiot he truly was.

Oh, now I remember the nice thing about Mittens.   He's an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment