Blogazine Subject Areas Pull Down Menu


 
 

These playlists are  constantly updated and videos may be reordered as I see a better placement

Sunday, July 28, 2019

Welcome to the first Andy Rooney interview with Robert Mueller - the Special Prosecutor who didn't know what was in his report but authored a letter telling the Attorney General to not misstate what was in the report. 

Andy Rooney:   "Welcome, Robert Mueller to my heavenly interview.   I realize you aren't yet dead, but after your performance on Wednesday, I'd say people aren't so sure.     How are you today?"

Robert Mueller:  "ah......er......I think you'll find that answer in my report."

Andy Rooney:   "Have you ever wondered what it would like to be a dead person?"

Robert Mueller:  "I can't answer that question since I believe it is part of another investigation."

Andy Rooney:  "I can see this is going to be a long interview."

Robert Mueller:  "What part of the report is that contained.   Can you give me the page number?"

Andy Rooney:  "It is in section three."

Robert Mueller:  "I think that section is missing from my copy.   Can I borrow yours?"

Andy Rooney:  "Why were you hired to investigate Russian interference in our elections and you didn't really investigate anything but Trump?"

Robert Mueller:   " I can't discuss our work product or instructions."

Andy Rooney:  "During your investigation did you ever prove that one vote was changed by Russia from Hillary Clinton to Donald Trump?"

Robert Mueller:  "That was outside of the scope of our investigation."

Andy Rooney:  "What was the scope of your investigation?"

Robert Mueller:  (thirty second pause as Mueller wipes the sweat off his brow) "To nail Trump.  I think."

Andy Rooney:  "Why did all of your lead attorneys that were brought on board all Democrats and had contributed to Hillary Clinton (and not to Trump) and had worked for the Clinton Foundation?   And why were there none that had worked for Trump?"

Robert Mueller:  (thirty second pause as Mueller wipes the sweat off his brow) "To nail Trump.  I think."

Andy Rooney:   "Some say that you did not write this report.   What is your comment on that?"

Robert Mueller:  "I don't remember.   Can you repeat that question?    What part of the report is that from?"

Andy Rooney:   "Do you expect to go to heaven when you finally bite it?"

Robert Mueller:  "What part of the report is that from?"

Andy Rooney:   "Appendix 86"

Robert Mueller:  "That must be in the part that is missing from my copy."

No comments:

Post a Comment